Morning & Afternoon Flights - 24 Teams
Saturday, May 12, 2018
Bi-State Sportsman's Association
571 Cleveland Road
8:15 AM - Doors Open & Sign-In | Be at the course by 8:00 AM for check-in, and squad/station assignments. Coffee and rolls available
8:30 AM - Course Information
9:00 AM* - Shotgun Start for up to 24 squads 100+ shooters, both men and women
*This means we are on the course at 9:00 AM!
DONUTS & COFFEE - 12:00 PM LUNCH
12:00 PM - Sign-In | Be at the course by 12:00 PM for check-in, and squad/station assignments. Lunch included
12:30 PM - Course Information
1:00 PM* - Shotgun Start for up to 24 squads100+ shooters, both men and women
*This means we are on the course at 1:00 PM!
COST Includes Course Fees, Clays, Trapper Fees and Lunch.
- $135.00 - Individual Sporting Clays and LunchWe will place individuals on a Squad
- $675.00 - Squad Sponsor | Squad of 5
- $60.00 - 2 Man Cart | Cart reservations required by April 8th
Flight requests on a first come first serve with PAID registration All fees due with registration form by Wednesday, May 3, 2018
- Your entry fee includes 100 shells for 12 or 20 gauge. Ammo distributed at check-in.
- Lunch and a great time of competition and fellowship
- 12 or 20 Gauge Shotguns only. You may share, but we recommend a minimum of 3 guns per squad.
- Should you choose to fire a shotgun other than the 12 or 20 gauge, bring your own ammo and something to carry your shells in (coat, shell bag or backpacks work well)
- Eye and ear protection (required)
- Comfortable clothing and shoes (it is about 1/2 mile around the course w/10 stations)
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT
- Online registrations: illowafca.org - or complete the following form and return by May 3, 2018
- Please make checks payable to FCA
- Send registration to lllowa FCA, 218 S. State St., Geneseo, IL 61254